I am Ro. I am Canadian – and my core being involves sugar, adventures, and yet more adventures. My husband JH is my partner-in-eating. I am a banker, he is an accountant; we are more interesting than what it says on paper. I am Chinese – he is Jewish. We have a Chewish Kitchen.
I have been making:
- Disasters since I was 5;
- Slightly more edible food since I was 19;
- Edible food since I was 25, and;
- Tastier food than the average person since as of late.
This story is my outlet to –
- Remember adventures past;
- Dream about adventures to come;
- Experiment in the kitchen without regrets;
- Become a more attuned photographer; and
- Use this creativity to get through some difficult days.
My recipes are a mix of adaptations and originals. I will share where I can, but with a full-time career and a hungry man to feed, my story will sometimes suffer. Believe me, if I could do this 24hours a day, I would. Enjoy / not enjoy my words, and find me on feedfeed (red bean feed) or Instagram if you want to connect.